Hand cast and filled with 100% soy wax with zero additives. Candle holds 12 ounces of wax for approximately 50 hours of burn time.
The base can be reused as a planter for succulents or a dish to hold keys and change.
- Material Type: Concrete
- Capacity: 12 oz (354 ml)
- Burn Rate: 55 Hrs
- Wax: 100% Soy
- Diameter: 5.5″
- Height: 2.75″
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has “memory,” so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any “bloom” from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2″ in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.